This controller is for use with brushless direct drive (BLDC) motors. Included sensor unit with gyro and accelerometer is mounted on the camera platform; the controller unit receives data from IMU to define camera inclination angles. PID-controller calculates the amount of compensation and sends command to the power unit, which controls the current in the windings and thus the direction of the vector of magnetic field in the stator. Magnetic field moves the rotor to the right position.
- USB connector (no FTDI needed)
- Stabilized VBUS (USB port)
- Pin layout optimized GND, A1 and A2 GND, multi-port, 5V
- L6234 brushless motor driver
- 2 outputs for brushless motors
- 4 receiver inputs
- 6 analog inputs
- Serial port available
- Power LED (blue)
- Small LEDs on the USB
- Dimensions 50 mm x 50 mm
- Standard MK style mounting holes 45 mm x 45 mm
- 2 instead of 4 glass diodes SOT23
- 5V better stabilized
- Shifter lever on the I2C Bus (3.3V to 5V)
- Pull reduced (for better edges)
- Bootloader and firmware of Atmega328 already flashed with the last version\
Click here to download the GUI interface for this board
Drivers: I had a hard time forcing windows 7 or 8 to the correct drivers. Use windows Xp worked great.
32-bit drivers here. 64-bit. you will have to force install the drivers . Do not do use windows update.
changed port to proper com1-5 . in your Device Manager double click your USB to Serial adapter. Click Port Settings and then Advanced. You should then be able to select the COM port (1, 2, 3, or 4) being careful not to select a COM port already in use on your computer.