Preconfigured to be Plug and Play with multiwii. Connect to 3.3V. ground, SCL, SDA to any flight controller with a compass and gain "hold a point", and "return home"
All cables are included.
This module is based on the idea about offloading GPS parsing and calculations from a low powered flight controller processor (AtMega328)
- and make all data available via the I2C bus.
- Beside of GPS data the module also implement waypoints and pos hold functions.
- There are 15 Waypoints (#0 is the RTH position), these waypoints can be set via I2C and module gives back the distance and direction towards the active
- Pos hold can overwrite the active waypoint temporary and then can continue toward the last active waypoint.
- waypoints also can be set to the current gps position,
Uncomment this line of code for you main Flight controller.